Hello all you caffeine addicted monsters, and welcome.
If you’re anything like me, you are guilty of being spending an excessive amount of time looking up new places to fuel your caffeine addictions.
It can be daunting to hunt down and locate new coffee shops in Orlando that are actually worth your time, so I am here to save the day and make it easier for you (and your significant others who suffer while they wait for you to decide where you want to eat) pick out a place to get your caffeine fix.
Just think of me as your Coffee Cupid, with my bow pulled back ready to hit you with my arrow laced with caffeine.
Whether you are new to the Orlando area, or are just emerging from your cocoon and have decided to venture out and explore the world, here are 10 of my favourite little coffee & tea gem finds:
- Foxtail Coffee Co.: Foxtail is the new kid on the block, but came in swinging. The rustic decorations are nostalgic and exciting, and will make you want to just sit there and take photos for a blog you’ll want to start.
- Stardust Video & Coffee: This is one of my favourite go-to’s. If you’re into funky atmosphere and great coffee, you should definitely check this place out. The decorations are odd but fascinating and they have bookshelves where you can purchase used books, CD’s, or movies. It’s also a really great place to do some of that work you’ve been procrastinating for the last week.
- DUO58 Coffee Bar & Cafe: I have not been to DUO58 yet, but I intend to as soon as I have time. I’ve heard nothing but good things about their food and drink, and after snooping on their Instagram page, their tagged photos won me over.
- Lineage Coffee Roasting: Lineage is located in East End Market which is more of an indoor market area, so it’s not really its own shop. Nevertheless, their coffee is outstanding and there is a succulent shop and craft beer stand within walking distance. The whole market building is fantastic, and I’d recommend it to anyone.
- Barnie’s Coffee & Tea: If you are looking for a more modern coffee shop, check out Barnie’s off of Park Avenue inn Winter Park. It’s coffee is delicious and it’s located right across from a beautiful park and high-end shopping strip. The marble tables and cute cappuccino’s also make for great photos…just like the one I snapped above a couple days ago.
- Vespr: Ah, Vespr. The coffee here is great, but it’s best to check the times before you go. It gets incredibly packed and it’s very hard to get a seat in peak hours. Their style is minimalist, but they flavor is far from it.
- Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar: Another hole-in-the-wall coffee shop. Tasty and cozy, it’s a fun place to chat with your friends or just hang out and read a book. Definitely a spot where many of those hipsters can be found.
- Downtown CREDO : This is one I have not been to yet, but added it on here from positive word-of-mouth from a few of my friends. It works differently that most coffee shops, and is a non-profit where you pay for what you think the coffee is worth. It often hosts live-music and charity events.
- Krungthep Tea Time: Yes, I know this is not coffee but I am a huge fan of tea as well and, having worked for a high-end tea shop for over 2 years, I can assure you this is worth a drop in. They do have a great Vietnamese coffee as well, so if you refuse to try tea, you still have a reason to try check it out.
- De Azucar Bakery: Not only does De Azucar have delicious coffee, but the baked goods are phenomenal. Their high customer ratings are beyond accurate to say the least.
So there you have it, great coffee in a great city. If you’ve been to any of them, let everyone know what you think. The more opinions, the merrier. And if you have any places you don’t see on here or think I should stop by, let me know! Secrets, secrets are not fun, unless they’re shared with everyone.
Now go out there and fuel up.